Sunday 5 October 2014

029 - Biore Micellar Cleansing Water

I have always been switching between different brands and types for make-up removers, because I like to use them differently on different occasions! For example, I would use wipes to remove my makeup whenever I'm travelling coz it is really a hassle to have to bring liquids overseas! Another type of makeup remover which I frequently use would be the oil-based kind because I feel that it really lifts off all the makeup that is on my skin. However, I must be cautious to cleanse my face thoroughly after that so that no oil is left on my skin!

I have yet to try out a water-based makeup remover and I was glad that Sample Store decided to send me the Biore Micellar Cleansing Water for review!


The Biore Micellar Cleansing Water is a lightweight and refreshing makeup remover that lifts off more makeup in one wipe! It contains:

  1. Water Micellar Technology that effectively dissolves and lifts off all makeup including mascara and eyeliner
  2. Natural Mineral Water from the Northern Japanese Alps for a gentle and soothing formula
  3. Enriched Collagen and White Tea Extract for a brighter, softer and more supple skin
  4. Anti-bacterial formula that helps prevent pimples and breakouts, and minimises pores for a clearer and more refined complexion
Sounds really cool right? What's even cooler is that no rinsing is required! 


Now let us try to see if it's really as good as it claims!


On my hand (left to right): eyebrow pencil, gel eyeliner, foundation, eye shadow


Step 1: Pump an appropriate amount onto the cotton pad


Step 2: Use the soaked cotton pad to gently wipe off makeup.

My first swipe! Note that the foundation and eye shadow is completely gone! P/s: a small part of my hand was red coz i drew too hard with the eyebrow pencil. >.<


Step 3: For eye makeup, place the soaked cotton pad onto makeup area and hold for 5 seconds before gently wiping off.

Step 4: Repeat all steps until makeup has been completely removed.

And so, I have used the Biore Micellar Cleansing Water for a week now and I must say I quite like it! I love the soft silky feeling that I get on my skin after usage and I love that I can quickly jump in bed now without having to wash off the solution! No more dreading makeup removal! =D


The Biore Micellar Cleansing Water is priced at S$18.90 and is available in all pharmacies, hypermarkets, supermarkets and major departmental stores! 

No comments:

Post a Comment