Friday 13 March 2015

038 - Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil for Face (Product Review)

Hello there! It has been awhile since I have last reviewed a product. Sample Store send me more, pretty please? Hee.

It's been almost a month since the start of CNY. How time flies!! Sometimes I really wish time can slow down a little so that we can make full use of each passing day. Or maybe it's just me reaching a stage where birthdays come too quickly each year that I am now afraid to count the number of candles on my cake. >.<

But of course to console myself and everybody else, age is just a number! What's most important is to feel young and look young(that's what everybody hope)! 

So, what's the key thing to looking young? Personally I feel that the facial skin condition is one of the most important factors. By saying skin condition, I don't just mean clear skin without acne problems. The tightness of the skin plays an important role in showing your age on the face too. Fine lines at the eye area and neck are now all too familiar to me. :(

Before I go into the details, let's look at the short video of the product which I'm going to share! :)



PALMER’S BRAND STORY 

Founded in America more than 170 years ago in 1840, Palmer’s has become one of the world’s leading names in skincare, a brand that women around the world have grown up with. Their unique heritage and commitment to quality has stood the test of time. Generations of families have loved the fantastic moisturizing qualities of Palmer’s skincare range, and millions of women around the world agree – Palmer’s can be found in bathroom cabinets in the homes of families in more than 80 countries, making it one of the popular skincare brand. 

Their #1 formula, Cocoa Butter Formula, is one of Palmer’s key offering in its wide range of skincare. Today, Palmer’s is still committed to creating affordable products that really do work, growing to provide a Palmer’s product for every skincare need : hand and body care, facial care, stretch mark care, hair care, body care and personal care. Using nature’s richest, most luxurious ingredients, Palmer’s key ingredients include Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 
Palmer’s has created a Palmer’s product for every skincare need. Palmer’s is against animal testing and all of the products are cruelty free. Majority of Palmer’s products are free of parabens, phthalates and sulphates.


PALMER'S SKIN THERAPY OIL FOR FACE

An age-defying, multi-purpose skin perfecting oil, it is specially formulated to deliver targeted anti-ageing skin care benefits directly to the face and neck. The lightweight facial treatment helps repair past damage while restoring and brightening skin tone and texture. An exclusive blend of natural key ingredients reduces lines and wrinkles and moisture loss, helps firm and tone skin while turning back the clock.




KEY BENEFITS

Contains Anti-Aging Super Ingredients like Retinol, Vitamin A and C which aids in cell renewal, reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps in brightening and evening out skin tone and texture.
Sooooo.... I have applied the Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil for Face and Neck religiously for the past 4 nights and here are my Before and After photos (Left: Before, Right: After)!



Okay, so sorry if I have frightened anybody. But these are my bare-faced photos la. Note that even though my dark eye rings still look bad, my face do look brighter on the whole! :)


Fine lines begone! I don't want you anywhere on my face! Honestly I was truly surprised to see this set of results, coz I was trying really hard to get rid of the fine lines below my eyes and now they are almost gone! Anyway the lines on my eye lid is probably because I squinted harder when taking the "After" photo, so it looks worse than the "Before" photo. 


For the neck, I couldn't really see significant results yet. Maybe coz the lines are thicker and more obvious so more time is required? Lol. We shall see again.

All in all, I am pleasantly amazed at the results that Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil for Face have given me and will definitely continue to use it. Like many of you (I am quite sure), I am skeptical about applying oil on my face. What if it resulted in oily skin, or worse still oil bumps? Not to worry because the formula is light and treats deep into your skin! I'm glad that I've tried and I'll not look back! :)


The Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil for Face is retailing at S$29.90 and you can purchase this product at Watsons, Guardian, Unity, Robinsons, John Little, BHG, leading pharmacies and cosmetic stores and online stores. 

If you're still contemplating whether to buy or not, here is one more reason to!

Get to win a Grand Prize of $150 cash + $80 Palmer's hamper or a Consolation prize of $100 cash + $80 Palmer's hamper (Prize collection at Bugis) when you purchase the retail-size Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil from Watson's online store or from physical stores. 

Just pose for a selfie with your retail sized Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil and post on Instagram with the hashtags #Palmers #PalmersSg #PalmersSTOFace 

Contest to run from now to 25th April 2015. Winners to be announced on 30th April 2015. So quickly go get yours now! :)



However if you are still not fully convinced about this product, you can just redeem a free sample on Sample Store to have a try at it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment