Friday 22 May 2015

040 - Essential Light Finish Volumizing & Deep Cleansing

If you still remember, I have introduced you to a new range of shampoos and conditioners which Essential came out with last year. The blog post introduced you to Essential haircare for people with combination hair and covered how you should select the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair type.


I have been using Deep Cleansing Care for almost 3 weeks now and I must say my hair looks and feels healthier! I have been troubled with itchy scalp and dry hair (after frequent dyeing) for the past year and it isn't until recently that I realised the itch on my scalp has significantly reduced. The Deep Cleansing Care is suitable for oily scalp and dry hair ends and it's perfect for me! 



Most moisturising off-the-shelf-shampoos target the dry ends but may be too rich for the scalp, resulting in build-up that makes the scalp oily. Moreover depending on the thoroughness of scalp massage during shampooing, the scalp build-up may not be thoroughly washed off, further causing the scalp to feel oily in a shorter time.

Essential Deep Cleansing Care brings the best of both worlds to you! With the optimum combination of Smart Cuticle Care & Sebum Cleansing Technology, you can now achieve moisturized hair ends while maintaining a refreshed breathable scalp! 

For a limited time only, Essential is also giving out a massage shampoo brush with purchase of shampoo and conditioner. A massage shampoo brush is a common haircare tool in Japan and is used by the majority of Japanese women to help remove dirt and sebum more effectively from the scalp. The massaging action on the scalp also helps improve blood circulation and promote relaxation. Now you can have a scalp massage without going to the salon! 



The massage shampoo brush thoroughly cleansed my scalp buildup and gave my scalp a comfortable massage that aids in blood circulation and promotes relaxation. The best part about using the massage shampoo brush is that my manicure can now last longer as I do not have to use my fingers to massage my scalp anymore! Just a note, move the massage shampoo brush from side to side instead of in circular motion to prevent hair tangles.





You can now get your own shampoo brush with Essential banded packs in May 2015 at leading supermarkets and personal care stores and get your free samples of Deep Cleansing Care shampoo & conditioner at Essential's Facebook page!

The banded packs which consist of Essential Shampoo 750ml + Conditioner 750ml with free Massage Shampoo Brush in hot pink or mint green is now available at all leading supermarkets, retailing at $19.60.





No comments:

Post a Comment