Monday 20 March 2017

053 - Road to Healthier Skin!

Was really excited to receive an invitation from Sample Store to try out the Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation and Concealer because that would be my first cosmetic product review! I started googling for reviews on the products and they seem so good that I can’t wait to get my hands on it!

So I cannot contain my excitement when the products finally came in my mailbox!


Thank you for packing it so beautifully!

The Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation has a new formula that contains a vitamin-infused complex that erases all signs of fatigue for a fresh and healthy-looking complexion. The new blend of vitamins allows your skin to look fresher and rested, appear natural and luminous, and reveal the radiance from within.


The foundation has a long-lasting (up to 16 hours) and medium coverage, which at the same time giving you a natural and healthy-looking glow. It is ultra-lightweight, giving a semi-matte finishing and yet giving your skin an all-day hydration that it needs.


This is the amount that one full pump can give you, but in fact this is too much for my face! To cover my whole face, I only need half a pump thanks to the watery consistency which makes it easier to blend, giving my face a light and natural make-up look.

Say bye to dark circles and puffy eyes with the Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Concealer! Its light-reflecting pigments gives an immediate radiance to your skin and the spherical powders gives it a silky finish.



The concealer comes with a small brush applicator which allows easy application. Simply dab the amount required onto your face to cover dark eye rings and redness and blend them all out lightly with your fingertips. 


So here's me with my bare face. You can see that I've got pretty obvious dark rings under my eyes. Must be all the late nights from catching up with dramas. >.<


So here's one more pic after a light layer of concealer was applied under my eyes. The dark ring are almost all gone! I used shade 51 - Light which is the lightest shade amongst the three which are available. 


Added a pump of Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation to my face and there I was looking fresh and good already! I took a photo immediately after putting on the foundation, so it may appear that the color was too light for me (I'm using shade 52 - Vanilla by the way. There are 6 shades for you to choose from!).


But after a couple of minutes, the foundation more or less settled in and I'm good to go after putting on some blusher and lipgloss! I was out for a casual dinner so I did not even put on any eye make up. But hey, I was looking all glowy and radiant so I guess that's good enough right? :)

So some personal opinions on the products; The Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue concealer did what it claimed, that is to cover up dark rings and redness on the skin. But if I have to choose between the foundation and concealer, I will definitely choose the foundation because I really love the semi-matte finishing! I have never been a fan of liquid foundation because they always end up feeling sticky and heavy on the skin which is why I always turn to compact powder to use as my foundation. But with Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation, it feels really light on the skin and yet it is hydrating and able to give me the perfect radiant glow that I've always wanted on my face without looking too shiny or oily.

The Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation ($29.90) and Concealer ($17.50) can be found retailing at major Watsons and departmental stores.

You can find out more about Bourjois products on their Facebook page or read more reviews here!

No comments:

Post a Comment